- Quality: high-quality text and photo content are as important as the design that supports them.
- Focus: graphic design should streamline the viewer’s attention, leading them to the goal, sale or product.
- Visibility: effective use of text, colors, and graphic elements should define key interest points at a glance.
- Simplicity: graphic design should help consumers instantly find the sought information or product
- Spacing: allowing balanced, calculated spaces ensures the strongest visual impact.
- Organization: a logically structured page leads to quick conversion.
- Moderation: range of creativity and inventiveness should be justified primarily by scope and function